- Faculty of Physics and Applied Informatics UL - host of the project
- Artesis Hogeschool Antwerpen (Belgiem) - AP Hogeschool ,
- Centria Ammattikorkeakoulu (Finland) - Centria Ammattikorkeakoulu,
- DundalkIT Institute of Technology (Ireland) - DundalkIT
- Instituto Superior Politécnico Gaya (Portugal) - ISPGaya
- IUT of Lens (France), -IUT
- University of Maribor (Slovenia) -
- Precarpathian National University (Ukraine)
Design Thinking Workshops
Agata is the expert of Talent and Organization area at Accenture. She graduated the University of Warsaw and she is a sociologist by training.
She started her professional career in the internal IT recruitment department, and then went to consulting. She deals with creation of HR processes, support for HR transformation and sometimes she coordinates the implementation projects in the automotive industry. In the company, she is the advocate of the Employee Experience and Design Thinking approach. She participated in the Design Thinking Academy and is the initiator of the Design Thinking Community of Practice at Accenture.
Privately, she is a passionate volunteer for animals, folk music and travel.
Get inspired by Design Thinking
During the course you will learn what Design Thinking is and why recently this way of thinking is becoming more and more popular in creating products and services. You will also see how we use Design Thinking at Accenture, preparing solutions for our clients. The great part of the classes will be carried out in the form of a workshop so that you can experience Design Thinking for yourself, and as a consequence, get inspired by this approach and introduce it to your scientific and private life.
Mobile app and business plan - something in common
Advanced experience and practice: analyzing and development business projects; business and marketing strategies; business modelling; management; finances; R&D projects, new technologies; mentoring and workshops for startups; member of advisory boards